Thursday, June 19, 2008
New Updates
Its been a long time! But we have not made much progress so there isn't much to talk about. I figured I should say something though, even if its not exciting! We booked the stupid church. It will end up being really pretty I think, as long as we can cover up the rock somehow! I'm in the process of ordering bridesmaid dresses and we also have a minister. Its Matt's youth minister from middle school, isn't that cute! We found a great DJ for $775, but we're not sure if thats too expensive or if it's just average. So if anybody knows what the average price for a good DJ is in Oakland County, let me know! After I book the DJ and order the bridesmaid dresses, its onto flowers and favors! Yipee! Sorry my blog is so boring because I never make posts, I'm going to try to make it more exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! Liven this blog up would ya? :) Just kidding! Glad you got the "STUPID" church! It will look great I'm sure, can't wait to see it!
THE "ROCK" CAN'T BE THAT BAD:) I GUESS WE'LL ALL HAVE TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! MAYBE WE CAN DECORATE IT WITH LIGHTS AND GREENS FOR CHRISTMAS........
That was me that just commented! Don't know why it cam up as Dan...
The rock is absolutely fine!
There is nothing wrong with the rock. You're cracking me up--maybe you could ask them to bring in a bulldozer and move it for your ceremony. Now I'm cracking myself up!
We had a stone lamb up front that I was obsessing about that turned out to be no big deal if that makes you feel better!
Post a Comment