Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DJ

So I called a few DJs today! The first guy I called was a JERK! When I told him I only wanted one DJ for my event he said why would you only want one DJ, real cocky and rude. And so I answered back, because I want it that way! haha Then he told me they weren't the company for me, and I was like no you are not. That was Music Box Entertainment, I would not recommend them to anyone! But anyways they were $1175! Then I called another place and they were super nice! And they don't think two DJs is a good idea, which is awesome! But they were $895. And that company's name was MikeStaff in case anybodies interested. Then another person I know paid around $1000 for their DJ. So I'm starting to think that $775 for the DJ we loved at Elite Entertainment isn't such a high price. Now I just have to convince Matt!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Have you heard this DJ for $775 at at reception? Or has anyone that you know of? I can't believe what a jerk that DJ was when you called...

Gabrielle said...

I saw a video of him on the website and I've talked to him several times. My mom's coworker also recommended the DJ company he's with.

Sheila said...

Time to update the blog, girlie.