Monday, May 12, 2008
I got the dress!
My mom, my grandma, my sister, and I were in Beckers Bridal from 11:00 til they closed at 5:00 trying on dresses (with a lunch break at 3:00). They have 3,000 dresses! So we had a lot to do. I tried on sooooo many dresses and I liked them, but they weren't fully satisfying me. Then Mona (my consultant) brought me to the colored dresses and showed me one that my grandma and sister had seen earlier and loved but passed up because it was a goldish tan color. Mona was fabulous! I was her only costumer all day! Anyways, I tried it on and loooooved it! And so did everybody else! However, I was nervous about making the decision so I had Brooke (my sister) try it on and I tried on one of the other really pretty ones. Then I put it back on and was still really nervous and they were closing! So we took tons of pictures and then I came home and didn't feel like it was the one. But I had to decide before today (Monday) because it was going to take a really long time to ship and we only have 7 months left! I had seen sooooo many dresses that by now nothing looked good, they all looked the same. But later on I stopped trying to look at the dress and wait for that "I loooooove it, its the one!" certainty and just looked at everything about the dress. Then after looking through every single bridal gown on theknot.com, I decided it had everything I was looking for. So this morning I called and I ordered it! Its done! HOORAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are going to be beautiful in the dress. It's gorgeous!!! I love it....
Can't wait to see you in the dress. Dad was getting all choked up looking at your graduation picture--just wait until he sees you on your wedding day--oh boy!
I'm sure it's gorgeous! what a relief to have that out of the way!
I thought you were going to wear your dress in the beach pics?
My wedding dress in the engagement pictures?
Post a Comment