I had fun... my email isn't working for outgoing mail either, so I have a bunch of pics in my outbox for you, but I added them to my blog so check there!
beautiful pictures matt and garielle. You two look gorgeous together, so in love, matt I've never seen you so lovey kissey. Lynette what an awesome job, I wish you did ours!!! Maybe family portrait sometime or pregnancy shots (not prego just saying that would be fun).
2 comments:
I had fun... my email isn't working for outgoing mail either, so I have a bunch of pics in my outbox for you, but I added them to my blog so check there!
beautiful pictures matt and garielle. You two look gorgeous together, so in love, matt I've never seen you so lovey kissey. Lynette what an awesome job, I wish you did ours!!! Maybe family portrait sometime or pregnancy shots (not prego just saying that would be fun).
Post a Comment